Marketing Unity Developer Application
* Create playable ads for from scratch (a special custom Unity3D version)
* Conduct A/B tests, iterate based on results
* Optimize performance
* Create modifiable project based on actual game project to enable rest of Growth team to run different video ads.
* Create modifiable project to enable creating different playable ads for A/B testing
* Experience in Unity3D
* Understanding of what makes a succesful ad creative
* Strong sense of ownership
* Creative and hacker mindset
* English skills
NICE TO HAVE
* Experience in creating playable ads
* Experience in mobile game development with Unity in a professional work environment
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive compensation package
* Objective based generous bonus plan
* Fully transparent company
* Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth
* Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis
* Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals
* Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with mission to be one of the leaders in its industry
We are more than a hypercasual game development company. We do everything in-house; literally everything including game design, development, ads, automation and of course, publishing & scaling our top-charting long-lasting games.
That makes us strong and most importantly, a perpetual company. We are here to stay and keep growing towards our grand mission.
Everyone at Alictus works in partnerships: designers, developers, engineers, and growth team. Everyone in our team has a high ownership and provide critical thinking to make sure that we are constantly moving towards our objectives.
Alictus is filled with 'crazy enough' people: creative minds, technical geniuses, hackers & top performers. We hope you are one of us.
Linkedin profile URL and/or URL to CV
Why do you want to work at Alictus?
Additional Links (website, portfolio, github, behance, artstation etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Alictus.