Quick Survey about your Experience Contacting Mortgage Servicers During the Pandemic
If a homeowner's ability to pay their mortgage is affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, it is very important that they reach out to their mortgage servicer (or mortgage company) right away to let them know. However, Community Legal Services has heard from our clients and others that it can sometimes be very difficult to reach their mortgage servicers right now. We would like to learn more about this situation.
If you have tried to reach your mortgage servicer, please take a moment to answer the following questions about your experience. You may also answer this survey if you tried to reach a mortgage servicer on someone else's behalf. Your results will help us advocate on behalf of homeowners affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note: by completing this form, Community Legal Services is not agreeing to provide legal representation. If you would like to speak with a free housing counselor, please call the Save Your Home Philly Hotline at 215-334-4663. Outside of Philadelphia, please visit
1. What mortgage servicer did you attempt to contact? (If you contacted more than one servicer, please complete additional surveys.)
Bank of America (BOA)
Bayview Loan Servicing
Mr. Cooper (formerly Nationstar)
PA Housing Finance Agency (PHFA)
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Specialized Loan Servicing (SLS)
Select Portfolio Servicing (SPS
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
2. On what date(s) & time(s) did you attempt to contact the mortgage servicer?
3. If you tried to contact by phone, what phone number did you call?
4. If you tried to contact by phone, what was your experience? (i.e., How long did you wait? Did you eventually speak to a live person? What did they tell you?)
5. If you tried to contact by email or some other way, what was your experience? (i.e., What email address did you use? How did you know this email address? Did you get a response?)
6. Is there anything else that you want to tell us about your experience attempting to contact the mortgage servicer?
7. Did the mortgage servicer contact you pro-actively in any way to talk about what you might be able to do if you have trouble making your mortgage payment because of COVID-19? If so, can you tell us what they did?
8. What is your NAME in case we need to follow up with you?
9. What is your EMAIL ADDRESS in case we need to follow up with you?
10. What is your PHONE NUMBER in case we need to follow up with you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service