America The Story of Us - Revolution
Answer the questions below while watch the America the Story of US Revolution Video
Your Last Name:
Your First Name:
1. Who was Joseph Plum Martin?
a 15 year old soldier in the Continental Army
leader of the Continental Army
leader of the British redcoats
an Indian scout
2. Which of the following was a characteristic of a British Ship of the Line?
they were made of steel
they were made of bamboo
they were made from 100 year old wood
they were made from plastic
3. When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
July 1, 1775
July 4, 1778
July 7, 1976
July 4, 1776
4. At the start of the American Revolution, which major city did the the British invade?
5. Which of the following happened to the Continental Army at the Battle of New York?
they defeated the British
they lost the battle and had to retreat
they were helped by the French
they forced England to surrender
6. How many American prisoners about British prison ships died?
2 in 10
5 in 10
7 in 10
9 in 10
7. What was General John Burgoyne's Plan at the Battle of Saratoga?
to capture the City of New York
to cut the colonies in half
to capture the city of Philadelphia
to capture the Southern colonies
8. Which American general lead 500 riflemen at the Battle of Saratoga?
9. As a result of the American victory at Saratoga, which European nation agreed to help the United States?
10. Which of the following was George Washington's greatest challenge as the leader of the Continental Army?
Battle of New York
Battle of Trenton
Battle of Yorktown
11. How does George Washington deal with an outbreak of small pox within the Continental Army?
Washington retreated to Valley Forge to rest his army while they are sick
Washington ordered his men be inoculated even though he risked them catching small pox
Washington sent his troops who had small pox over the British side
Washington surrendered to the British and asked them treat his men for small pox
12. Who helps train the Continental Army during their time at Valley Forge?
Fredrick Wilhelm Von Steuben
13. What does the Continental Army leave Valley Forge with?
new weapons that turned the tide of war
a new attitude that made them better soldiers
a desire to make peace with England
a willingness to surrender to the British
14. During the American Revolution, George Washington was a master of which of the following below:
running a spy network
15. Why was the Battle of Yorktown important?
Yorktown was the first battle of the American Revolution
Yorktown was the turning point of the American Revolution
Yorktown was the British victory that forced the Americans to surrender
Yorktown was a huge American victory that ended the American Revolution and forced the British to grant the US independence
16. What is one question that you would still like to have answered about the American Revolution?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service