2021 NNO BTSR Booth Registration
If you are volunteering yourself or organization for event entertainment, haircuts or medical services (immunizations, physicals, screenings) - please use the form available at
. This form is for Booth Reservations only. More information about the event is available at
Thank you for your interest in being a Booth participant for the 2021 event. Registration deadline is 9 a.m. Mon., July 19, 2021 (or when limited spots are filled, whichever comes first.).
The School District of University City and the University City Police Department, in partnership, are in the process of making plans for the Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2021, event scheduled for 5-8 p.m. on the Jackson Park School Campus, located at 7400 Balson Ave. (63130).
We will follow up and confirm information as we get closer to the event. Please look for an email copy of this registration upon submission.
For a successful event, the following information is provided for those seeking booths:
• Booth rental is FREE, but space is limited. (Once we reach capacity, registrants will be put on a waiting list.)
• Booth set-up begins an hour prior to event (4 p.m.) to be prepared for visitors following opening ceremony scheduled for 5 p.m. - Booths are asked to not engage with guests until the conclusion of the opening ceremony on the bandstand. Please encourage them to gather near the bandstand until after opening ceremonies.
• Participants are asked to provide services and give-aways related to the event themes. The theme is "Safe at School, Safe at Home."
• In keeping with this event being FREE - participants MAY NOT SELL food, products or services at the event, however PTOs and school-sponsored clubs may solicit memberships.
• A table and two chairs are provided for each group. Electricity is not available. (If you have your own tent and table, please let us know, as this may be a factor in allow additional booths at the event.)
• Participants are responsible for cleaning up and returning the space to its original condition.
• The event committee reserves the right to reject any application or restrict any activity at their discretion.
• If you need to cancel, email
by 10 a.m. Wed., July 21, 2021 - there will be others waiting for your spot. There will be a $50 charge for any booth that is registered, confirmed and not set-up/manned the day of the event.
Unregistered solicitations are NOT permitted.
An email will be sent to confirm booth participation at least one week prior to event.
For questions regarding booth registration, contact
Most current information about the event is available at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Full Name of Contact Person(s)
Name of Booth Participant/Organization (Please provide as you want it to appear on signage or publicity)
Mailing address including Zip Code
Best phone number (may be needed either before or during event)
May we text this phone?
Share details of planned booth activities including event-themed give aways.
Due to limited number of tents, District would like to know if Booth organization can provide their own 10 x 10 tent, table and chairs. If yes, we will contact to discuss.
Additional comments that may not have been covered by above questions
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ucityschools.org.