The Counseling Collaborative Presents: Sexuality Across the Life Span
Friday, October 18th, 2019; 9am-3pm
Event Location: Lisa Stewart Women's Health Center - 330 Main Street - Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Workshop Facilitated By: Jennifer Weissner, LCSW, CST
Jennifer Wiessner, LCSW, CST (She/Her/Hers) is a licensed clinical social worker, certified sex therapist, sex educator and writer in Cumberland, Maine. In 2012 she was the only female sex therapist in the state of Maine. She was also the only therapist in the inaugural class of Sexual Health Scholars Program for medical students in 2010.
She has a private therapy practice and sees couples and adult individuals and creates and facilitates Raising Sexually Healthy Children workshops across the state to educate parents on why talking to their kids and teens about sexuality is a healthy and normal part of life. Jennifer also trains and consults with parents, medical students, nurses, physicians, schools, camps, churches, professionals and therapists on sexual health. Jennifer is a mom to a 8th and 5th grader and wife to Greg.
5 CONTINUING EDUCATION CONTACT HOURS
Light refreshments, coffee, tea and water will be available throughout the workshop.
- Fee: Early Bird Registration: $125/participant (after 10/4/19 fee is $150)
- Pre-Registration is REQUIRED.
- Minimum registration of 15 participants required for workshop to take place.
- In the event that it is cancelled due to low registration, you will be notified via email by Wednesday, Oct 16th, 2019
● Demystify sex therapy & the role of sex therapist
● Educate therapists on the importance of sexual health throughout the lifespan
● Assist non-sex therapists in understanding their critical role as front line providers
& gatekeepers for sexual health & growth for their clients
● Encourage open dialogue between therapists & clients about sexuality & sexual health
● Learn how therapists can assist clients in achieving better sexual health & satisfaction
● Provide exercises for therapists to open up dialogue about sexuality & sexual health
● Provide a resource list for therapists for continued learning
I have mailed my Registration Fee of $125, payable to The Counseling Collaborative, to: 1489 State Highway 102 - Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Yes, it's in the mail!
Pay Online at
(make sure this link opens in a new window. Regisration not complete until you click SUBMIT. You can also cut and paste the URL into a new window.
If registering after 10/4/19, I undertsand the fee is $150.
Make a donation to The Counseling Collaborative's FREE community education forum with Jennifer Weissner about Healthy Sexuality in kids aged 9-15.
Student Rate $75.00
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service