Freelance Systematic Reviewers
Do you have a passion for health research?
Are you interested in independent contract work?
GUIDE is an academic group that provides methodological support to clinical practice guidelines developers. The group is comprised of experts in the field of clinical practice guideline development and systematic reviews, mostly, critical care clinicians with methodology expertise. Our mission is to advance the development clinical practice guidelines in the field of critical care medicine.
We have a periodic need for qualified freelance contractors with experience and skills in conducting systematic reviews to support our work with clinical practice guideline developers.
• Strong abilities in critical appraisal of published scientific and medical literature
• Ability to meet tight timelines.
• Graduate degree in a health-related discipline
• Two to four years health methodology research experience.
• Training in epidemiology
• Training in biostatistics considered an asset.
• Experience in critical appraisal of medical literature.
• Understanding of research principles and evidence-based medicine principles.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well with multidisciplinary teams, advisory committees, and experts.
• Understanding of medical and scientific language and concepts of experimental design.
Tell us about yourself
Qualified applicants will be contacted to discuss current and future freelance opportunities.
First and last name
Submit Cover Letter and Resume
Submit your cover letter and resume to
*reference "Freelance SR Contracts" in your email submission
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service