With the introduction of Decree 152/2020/ND-CP, Vietnam is set to implement stricter conditions for work permits in Vietnam and adds paperwork requirements as an effort to pay considerably closer attention to the hiring and management of foreign employees. Since the Decree took effect on February 15, 2021, the government has been accelerating its implementation in an effort to prevent illegal foreign migrant workers.
Joining this webinar and properly complying with the local mandatory procedures will help expats in Vietnam avoid most of violations, get more incentives, keep their good standing in optimal ways.
️🎯 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁:
️- Required Compliance Procedures for Expats in Vietnam
- Related New Laws and Regulations Since 2021
📌 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼:
- Date: Thursday, August 5th, 2021
- Time: 3PM - 4:30PM (Vietnam time)
- Platform: Zoom
- Co-organized by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam - ICHAM and VIVA Business Consulting.
- Co-host by: BeluxCham, BritCham, CanCham, CCIPV, CEEC, CTCVN, EuroCham, GBA, HKBAV, INCHAM, MBC, NordCham, SBG, Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, and TBA.
📌 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 & 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿:
- Sir Hoang Hai Pham – Executive Director of ICHAM
- Mr. Thanh Trung Ta, (Tim) - Business Development Manager of VIVA Business Consulting
- Mr. Phong Tuan Vuong (Paul) - Legal Specialist of VIVA Business Consulting
- After registration, ICHAM will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- Participants' emails will be shared with speakers.
🎯 Registration deadline: 2PM, August 5th, 2021
For more information, please contact ICHAM via
Cel: 0977 376 854 (Ms. Huyen Nguyen)