Angelo's Outdoor Dining Request Form
Thank you for choosing Angelo's. Please answer the following prompts in order to make a call ahead request for OUTDOOR DINING. We will reach out within 24 hours to confirm.
What to Know:
1. All guests will be screened and have their temperature taken upon arrival before being brought to your table. This screening will include a series of questions about possible COVID-19 symptoms and a contactless temperature check. These screenings are recommended by public health officials and Angelo’s is following these guidelines to keep our employees and guests safe. If any member of your party refuses to be screened or exhibits any symptoms, your party will not be seated.
2. Masks must be worn until you are seated at your table and anytime you leave your table, including using the restroom. This also includes any time one of our employees is at your table.
3. Tables are available for 75 minutes per party.
4. The maximum number of guests per table is 8. Tables may not be moved together and guests must remain at their table for the duration of their visit.
5. Parking in Angelo’s lot is available while you are dining with us. If all numbered parking spots are full you must park on the street. All other vehicles must park on the surrounding streets. The city is providing free two-hour parking at this time.
Thank you for being patient with us as we craft this new system!
What date are you looking to dine with us?
What time are you looking to dine with us? Closed Sun- Tues. // Wed-Thurs: 12:00pm-8:00pm (Last Reservation 7:45pm) // Fri-Sat: 12:00pm-9:00pm (Last Reservation 8:45pm)
How many guests are in your party? (Our Tables fit up to 5 people)
What is your name (First and Last)?
Your Phone number
Please Check Off That You and the Rest of your Party Understand and Agree with All the Necessary Screening and Sanitary Protocols Mentioned Above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Angelo's.