Manatees Social Distancing Policy
Policies for participating in practice:
1. Face coverings must be worn while entering and exiting the facility. They will be removed prior to entering the water and replaced once face is dry after swimming.
2. Swimmers should arrive at least 5 minutes before scheduled swim time, and line up 6 feet apart, at the door to the main entrance.
3. Swimmers will arrive in their swimsuits, prepared to swim - no locker room use, showers, or deck-changing.
4. Doors will be closed 5 minutes after the practice begins (eg 5:35 for the 5:30 practice) and no-one will be admitted.
5. Locker rooms will be closed. Only the family bathroom will be open for use as a restroom only.
6. Swimmers will enter the main entrance and check in with the coach on deck, who will take their temperature. Coach will assign swimmers the end of the pool they should swim from, and the side of the pool to put their bags down.
7. Swimmers will place their personal items six feet apart on the designated side for the workout. The coaches will tell you which side of the pool to put your stuff.
8. There will be 12 swimmers per hour: 4 to a lane with 2 starting at each end of the pool, and maintaining 6' distance in the pool and while on deck. Swimmers will have their own gear & mesh bags.
9. Practice will last 50 minutes. The last 10 minutes of each workout, swimmers will exit the pool, dry off, dress, and leave the facility. No socializing on deck.
10. At the conclusion of the swim session, swimmers get out of the pool, dry off, gather their belongings, and exit through the back gate by the MAM shed, staying 6 feet apart.
11. Swimmers cannot loiter in front of the facility or in the parking lot.
12. Coaches must wear face covering at all times.
Swimmers and Coaches are Not Permitted To Attend If:
1. They have or have had a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or other symptoms listed by the CDC for the past 14 days.
2. Anyone in their household has symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
3. They have been exposed to anyone who has symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
4. They have traveled within the last 14 days or gathered in large groups of people outside of the household within the last 14 days.
By electronically signing below, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing policy, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act. I agree that this agreement shall be enforced as fully as possible and that any unenforceable provisions shall be deemed modified to the limited extent to permit enforcement.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service