Artists are required to abide by this agreement. If you fail to follow these rules, Scuttlebug LLC retains the right to revoke your ability to participate in this event and you will not be invited to participate in future events.
Please read this page carefully and contact us with any questions.
Event Information: 2018 CraftstravaganzaSaturday, May 12, 2018Grain Belt Bottling House10 AM - 4 PM
1. Handmade Art and Participation All products you sell must be handmade, by you. You must attend the event yourself. You are required to have your booth completely set up by 9:45 on the day of the event, and you must remain until the event ends at 4:00. Tear-down is only allowed after 4:00. Only artists who are listed on your application are allowed to sell their work at your booth. You are encouraged to have assistants helping at your booth, but you must also attend the entire event personally: no substitutes are allowed without prior notification and approval by Scuttlebug LLC.
2. Payment If you are accepted as an artist, you will be required to pay a $125 fee to hold your booth space. You will have two weeks from notification to send this payment, along with a completed ST19 form (this form will be sent along with your acceptance email). We do not accept post-dated checks. This money is NOT refundable under any circumstances.
If we don't hear back from you or receive full payment after two weeks, your spot will be given to someone on the waiting list. If you miss the payment deadline and still wish to participate, there is a $20 late fee. Please note there is a $30 fee for all returned checks. If your check is returned, we will require payment in the form of cash or money order only.
3. MN Tax ID Form All artists are required to submit a completed ST19 form with their payment. This form will be emailed to you along with the acceptance notification. We can help you fill this out if you've never done it before.
4. Booth Space Individual booth areas are 8'x8'. We do not offer double booths. All of your tables, displays, chairs, etc. must fit inside this space. Table and chair rental is NOT available. You must bring everything you need for your booth display.
5. Contact Via Email All event communication will be done via email. You will be notified at this address whether or not you have been accepted in the event by no later than February10, 2018.
Enter your primary email address below to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.