Moyer Institute of Dance 2021-2022 Class Registration
We can't wait to dance with you this year!!!
Classes Begin Tuesday, September 7th 2021
Masks are required in the building for dancers & parents until further notice
Please call Kitty Moyer at 570-898-0654 or email
with any questions
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Student's Full Name
Students age as of September 7th, 2021
Parent/Guardian Cell Phone #
Emergency Contact (please make this contact information different than the one above)
Schedule of Classes
Please select all classes you wish to register for
Monday Beginner Acro Waitlist* Class is Full
Monday Advanced Beginner Ballet/Jazz 5:45-6:45
Monday Advanced Ballet 7:00-8:00
Monday Beginner & Intermediate Pointe 8:00-9:00
Tuesday & Thursday Morning Exercise
Tuesday & Thursday Evening Exercise
Tuesday Hip Hop 5:00-5:45
Tuesday Advanced Contemporary/Jazz 5:45-6:45
Tuesday Intermediate Ballet/Jazz 1 6:45-7:45
Tuesday Beginner Teen Tap 6:45-7:30
Tuesday Advanced Ballet/Pointe 7:45-9:00
Wednesday Pre-Ballet & Tap 1 New Students 5:00-5:45
Wednesday Beginner Ballet/Jazz 5:45-6:30
Wednesday Intermediate Advanced Ballet 6:45-8:00
Wednesday Advanced Industry to Studio 8:00-8:45
Thursday Pre-Ballet & Tap 2 5:00-5:45
Thursday Intermediate Ballet 2 6:30-7:30
Thursday Intermediate Industry to Studio 7:30-8:15
Brandon Porter's Fall Session (see information below)
Fall Session With Brandon Porter - Bio
Brandon Porter Fall Session Information
Open to all Intermediate Advanced dancers age 11+
Sunday, September 12th
Sunday, October 17th
Saturday, November 6th
Sunday, January 2nd
12:00 - 1:30 Ballet
1:30 - 2:15 Pointe & Partnering
-15 minute break-
2:30-4:00 Jazz/Contemporary/Modern/Lyrical/Leaps & Turns (teacher's choice)
Will require a minimum of 5 dancers registered for this session to run.
- Girls: Leotard, tights, ballet slippers, tap shoes, hair pulled back in a bun or ponytail
- Boys: White t-shirt, black shorts, white or black socks, white or black ballet slippers, and tap shoes
- Girls: leotard, (footless) tights- or - leotard & leggings (footless), hair pulled back in a bun
- Boys: t-shirt & shorts or leggings
- Girls: Solid color ballet leotard, ballet tights in ballet pink, white, or black (no nude tights or nylons/panty hose), Pink leather Prima Soft ballet slippers ONLY - available in Kitty’s DanceWear Boutique, Hair must be out of dancers faces and tightly secured in a bun or clean pony tail. If your hair is very long, please wear a bun as the hair will be distracting and prohibitive. If your hair is too short for a bun or pony tail, please secure it off the face with a headband and/or clips.
- Boys: Solid color T-shirt or tank top, Athletic shorts (must be above or right at the knee) for boys in Adv Beginner Ballet and below. Tights of any color & a dance belt are required for boys in Intermediate Ballet 1 and above. Black or white socks,
black or white leather ballet slippers - available in Kitty’s DanceWear Boutique
- Clean sneakers (not worn outside), athletic attire, and hair pulled back out of face
- Comfortable attire & black tap shoes
- Girls: Leotard & Leggings or athletic pants, socks
- Boys: T shirt & shorts or athletic pants, socks
Release of Liability
Release of Liability Waiver
In consideration of my minor child/ward (“My Child”), being allowed to participate in any way in Kitty Moyer’s program at the Moyer Institute of Dance, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. Dance is a vigorous sporting activity in a unique environment and, as such, poses a significant risk of injury. Dance and related activities always involve certain risks, including, but not limited to serious injury to bones, joints and muscles. The risk of such harm may be limited but will never be eliminated;
2. For myself, spouse and My Child, I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and even if arising from negligence of Kitty Moyer, and assume full responsibility for My Child’s participation;
3. I willingly agree to comply with Kitty’s standards and customary terms and conditions for participation in studio programs. If I observe any unusual and significant concern in My Child’s readiness for participation and/ or in the studio/competition program itself, I will remove My Child from participation and bring such issue to the attention of Kitty immediately.
4. I, for myself, my spouse, My Child and on behalf of my/ our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE KITTY MOYER, AND THE MOYER INSTITUTE OF DANCE (“Releases”) with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to personal property incident to My Child’s involvement or participation in studio/competition programs, whether arising from the negligence of the Releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and I, for myself, my spouse, My Child and on behalf of my/ our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE all above Releases, from any and all liabilities incident to participation and involvement in studio/competition programs, even if arising from the negligence of Releases, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY. Sign full legal name as E-signature below:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service