Botnet Mitigation Best Practices and System Evaluation Workshop
A two-day workshop on Botnet Detection, Mitigation, and System Evaluation addressing:
* Principles and best practices for botnet detection, monitoring and mitigation
* Best practices for dealing with botnets in an IoT environment
* Social Engineering and botnet proliferation
* Using Cloud Enabled Security System (CESS) for malware detection/prevention
* A discussion forum with invited stakeholders on malware threats
This workshop is conducted as part of the Asi@Connect DCNDS Project. This workshop has received funding from Asi@Connect project which is the European Union co-funding project under Grant contract ACA 2016-376-562.
Who Should Attend:
The goal of the workshop is to facilitate capacity building among NOC operators and network engineers, as well as security personnel to support the effective operation of RENs in the Asian region.
Cost of Participation:
There are no fees charged to participants for attending the workshop. However, participants will need to make their own arrangements for travel and lodging if needed.
20 - 21 Nov. 2019 (Wed - Thurs)
Day 1: Wed 9.00 am - 5.45 pm
Day 2: Thu 9.00 am - 5.45 pm, Social Dinner 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
PPKT Training Room
Level 2, Eureka Complex
Universiti Sains Malaysia
11800 Penang, Malaysia
Closing date for Registration*:
>>> Registration is still open for those interested as long as seats are available.
* There are seats for 35 participants on a first come first serve basis. The organizers reserve the right to limit the number of participants from each organization based on available seats.
For further enquiries:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service