2020 SummerFest Non-food Vendor Application
Please join us for the 40th annual SummerFest Celebration on July 4, 2020 in San Marcos Plaza Park, 401 E Hopkins. Applications AND payments will not be accepted after June 19. Please read the mandatory requirements carefully as rules and guidelines have changed. Failure to comply could result in fines or loss of participant space. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Mach at
or Denise Pardo at
SummerFest Vendor Fee: $100.00 payable to City of San Marcos at 401 E. Hopkins or via credit card at 512.393.8400.
Event hours are from 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. Saturday, July 4, 2020.
Estimated attendance is 5,000 people.
As a participant, you will be given one parking pass for the event at Broadway Bank. Parking pass available at check in. No vehicles or trailers will be allowed behind vendor tent.
WE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GUARANTEE BOOTH PLACEMENT. PAST LOCATIONS DO NOT APPLY.
Non-food vendors are not allowed to sell food or drinks, including prepackaged.
Authorized Participant Name/Organization Name
Full Mailing Address
Phone Number - best number for us to reach you at
List ALL types of non-food items to be sold:
List necessary electrical devices (provide amperage and wattage requirements), equipment, or tents to be reviewed:
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN NON-FOOD VENDOR AND SUMMERFEST COMMITTEE
1. Vendor space is reserved for SummerFest only.
2. Booth must be occupied only by the authorized participant. Vendor space may not be sold to another participant.
3. Set up time is between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on July 4, 2020. No vendors will be allowed in the event area before the stated move-in times, this includes trailers and equipment.
4. Participant vehicles may be parked in the event area for loading and unloading only. You must move your vehicle as soon as you have unloaded in order to provide access for other vendors. All vehicles must be out of the event entrance parking lot area no later than 4:00 p.m.
5. SummerFest will be providing a 10×10 tent for vendors in the grassy area. All signage/advertising must be within your 10x10 space. Any extra tents will not be allowed. WE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GUARANTEE BOOTH PLACEMENT. PAST LOCATIONS DO NOT APPLY.
6. All requested equipment, tents, etc., must be listed on the application to be reviewed for approval before event. Space is limited per vendor, all equipment must fit in designated area or will be removed from premises. No vehicles or trailers will be allowed behind vendor tent. All applications must include the type of appliance to be used with the amps and watts required for each. The vendor is responsible for any additional electrical requirements needed other than what is provided by SummerFest. Vendor incurs 100% of service fee. All vendors must have a fire extinguisher in their tent.
7. Smoking in the city parks is prohibited; see Smoking in Public Places Ordinance #2013-66 for more information. Styrofoam and glass is strictly prohibited in city parks; see Ordinance #2013-58 for more information. This includes glass jars and Styrofoam containers that products come in.
8. Selling of merchandise is restricted to the participant’s tent area only. You may not solicit your merchandise in any other area of the park.
9. Security is not available; we encourage all participants to NOT leave personal valuables in their tents at any time. Overnight setup is not allowed.
10. Only cashier’s checks, money orders, and credit cards will be accepted for participant payment. Credit card payments may be made in person at 401 E. Hopkins or over the phone by calling 512.393.8400.
11. The individual participant is responsible for the collection and submission of all appropriate sales tax.
12. Do not use the “eco-stations” designated for visitors use. The city will provide stations behind the food vendor area. Failure to leave your vendor space litter free may result in the loss of event privileges for the next year. Pick up zip ties, litter, and recycling around your booth throughout the entire event.
13. The event will go on rain or shine. In the event of a cancellation (due to natural disaster), SummerFest is not liable for any loss and/or damage to your products/materials. Also, you will be asked to remove your belongings in a timely manner. No refunds will be issued for the event.
Refund Policy for Vendor Spaces
Cancel prior to May 8, 2020 – 100% refund
Cancel prior to June 19, 2020 – 50% refund
Cancel after June 19, 2020 – no refund
Issued vendor spaces may not be re-sold to another participant
SummerFest will provide the following:
10’x 10’ booth space as reserved by the participant
Publicity for the event
Two duplex electric plugs per vendor; 110 V only and overhead lighting
Trash/Recycling/Composting for vendors behind food vendor area
1. Eco-stations will be provided behind the food vendor booths: trash container is black; recycling container is blue; compost container is green.
2. Cardboard disposal stations will be located behind the food vendor tent area; participants must break down cardboard and place it next to the vendor eco-stations.
In consideration for the permission granted for the use of property and facilities of the City of San Marcos, SummerFest committee members and volunteers, the identified individual participants and/or participating organizations agree to hold harmless the City of San Marcos, committee members, agents, sponsors, and volunteers of SummerFest from any loss from theft, damage by fire, water, accident any other acts of God or any other causes. It is expressly understood and agreed that the listed organization(s) or individual(s) will hold the committee, agents, sponsors and volunteers of SummerFest and the City of San Marcos harmless from any liability, suit, destruction, injury, or claims caused by them.
Please reserve a Non-food Vendor space in my name at the 40th Annual SummerFest. I understand that my space is not reserved until this application has been approved and payment has been made. By clicking this box, I agree to all terms and conditions outlined within this application, and confirm that I am an authorized representative of this organization.
I agree and understand the above stated terms.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service