KWAS March Mini Auction Registration
Event Timing: March 3rd, 2020
Event Address: 404 Wing Waterloo, ON
1. KWAS will retain 25% of the item(s) selling price
2. One lot per member in attendance. Family memberships are entitled to 2 lots only if both members are in attendance.
3. Only KWAS members in good standing may sell items. Guests are allowed to sell items however; KWAS retains 50% of the selling price
4. Please do not bring more than 3 of any one item
5. Fish must be properly bagged and may be refused if not done so. NO TWIST TIES OR SANDWICH BAGGIES.
6. Label the condition of any mechanical items.
7. Proper identification of all fish and plants is required
8. All items must be registered before the start of the meeting
9. The decision of the auction chair person is final.
There will be a link at the end of this form to edit your submission or select another form.
You will receive a confirmation email after submission to confirm the items submitted. Please allow up to 12 hours for the email to be processed.
Name (First and Last)
Mailing Address (for payment purposes)
NO CLUB AFFILIATION
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service