Seeley Union School District - 2020-21 Reassessment of Distance Learning or In-Person Instruction - Parent/Guardian Survey - English
Thank you for your participation in this survey about your child's school program. As you know, the COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically changed the face of education. As we reassess the remainder of the 2020-21 school year, the input of parents/guardians is critical to the decisions that are made regarding how school will operate. Your responses to this survey will greatly help us in the decision-making process.
1. Parent(s) name
2. Email address
3. Student name
4. Please mark your child's current grade level.
5. If school is permitted to open on a hybrid schedule (both in-person and online) with a limited number of students on campus and in classrooms with physical distancing (and other protective measures including face masks). - WILL YOU SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL?
6. If school continues to offer the 100% distance/online learning option will you keep your child at home to continue distance/online learning? - WILL YOU KEEP YOUR CHILD AT HOME TO CONTINUE DISTANCE/ONLINE LEARNING?
7. If school begins to offer specialized on-site intervention and instruction with small cohorts of students (14 students maximum) WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO COME ON CAMPUS?
8. What factors contribute to your decisions above?
Fear of infection
Medically fragile child and/or adult living in the home
Elderly family member in the home
My child doesn't do well in an online environment; he/she needs face to face interaction with a teacher
9. Do you have any comments or concerns you'd like to share?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Seeley Union School.