The Norco Horse Affair is a three-day event held on:Friday, October 4th, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm Saturday, October 5th, 8:00 am to 10:00 pmSunday, October 6th, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thrifty Horse proudly presents our THIRD annual event in “Horsetown USA”. Over this four day event we will bring to Norco the first of its kind Horse affair that will offer you the opportunity to shop, enjoy educational seminars, food, shows, entertainment, and clinic’s involving everything from managing your ranch to filling the needs of the equine enthusiast. We are bringing back the breeds, and the equine clubs. We will have shopping that is related to our industry.
Dear Manufacturer Representative,
I would like to introduce myself, I’m Fran Klovstad, proprietor/owner of Thrifty Horse Consignment Shoppe, located on 6th Street here in Norco.
For the last 10 years, my husband, Bill, and I have been a part of the Southern California Horse Convention that has taken place each February at the Fairplex in Pomona and Sacramento. Each year we have watched this very popular event become smaller, largely due to the facility itself…they actually no longer wish to accommodate horses!
Therefore, this is our second year coordinating the effort to bring a similar type event to Norco this October. The name, Norco Horse Affair, and we will be hosting this event at the George Ingalls Equestrian Event Center, where we expect to draw more than 4000 visitors a day. Thrifty Horse will be occupying the largest undercover space, within George Ingalls complex. (approximately 10,000 square feet). We are inviting you to join us.
Fran Klovstad, Norco Horse Affair
951) 703-5300 951) 280-0294 FAX 951) 280-0295
Friday, October 4th, 9:00 am-6:00 pm Saturday, October 5th, 9:00 am-6:00 pmSunday, October 6th, 9:00 am-5:0 0pm.
• Thrifty Horse will provide retail space to display and sell your product.• (Company) will supply a sales representative familiar with their products.• (Company) will supply product/inventory to the event and will take back unsold items.• (Company) will be allowed to sell product/inventory through Thrifty Horse and business license• Thrifty Horse will retain 40% profit per product purchased. Leaving (Company) 60% of the Retail Profit.• Thrifty Horse will sell product through our registers. (Manufacturer Company/Rep) will be paid for “Sold” product upon completion of the event.
The benefit of my having you sell through Thrifty Horse, you will not be required to obtain a BP license through the City of Norco, you will not be required to provide insurance as a vendor, and you will be not charged a fee for vendor space.
I will have a person on my staff contact you in the coming days to coordinate your involvement with the event if you choose to participate.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Norco Horse Affair Hours: Friday, 10/4, 8:00 am-10:00 PMSaturday, 10/5, 8:00 am-10:00 pmSunday, 10/6, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
All booth operators, owners, employees, workers shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the City of Norco and Thrifty Horse et al., and any and all sponsors, their officers, employees, agents, volunteers from any and all loss, damage, or injury, to any person or property taking part in the Norco Horse Affair.