BIPOC Senior Fellows Virtual Check-In
Step out of the wind with your Senior Fellows of Color.
Join us to check-in, share, or just be.
Wednesday, October 13th
Zoom Videoconference Call
Senior Fellows and Fellows that identify as Black, Indigenous, or Persons of Color are invited.
Please sign-up below and Zoom details will be emailed to you, with a call-in option.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Email address. This is where the Zoom link can be sent to you.
What is your racial or ethnic identity?
A new question for you: In the future, we can send calendar invitations to you with the Zoom details for each BIPOC check-in. Instead of registering, you would simply rsvp to the calendar invite. This would save you from needing to register. Would you like us to send you calendar invites?
Yes, please send calendar invitations to me for the ALF Oregon BIPOC Check-ins. I will RSVP.
No thank you. I like to register each time.
ALF Oregon Class Number
JJCL Class I
We ask that you follow these Zoom Video call guidelines:
* Please join via the video, not just audio if you can.
* When you are not actively participating, please mute your microphone.
* Choose a place or location that is not overly distracting or noisy that will allow you to fully participate.
* Avoid bright lights or big windows behind you as it puts your face in shadow and we can't see you.
* Check out the wifi in advance! Make sure your reception is strong.
* Refrain from checking email or working on other things while on the call.
If you have any questions or need technical assistance prior to the call, please contact Kelley Whitmore via email,
or call her cell phone, 617-792-9112.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service