Overnight Usage Report
This report is intended for Overnight Chartering boat usages. Please fill one out every time you take a boat out for an overnight charter at Seattle Sailing Club.
- Please refer to the boat manual for assistance (in the nav table or find a digital one under "Current Members" on our website). Use password: ssc2016! to login to the "Current Members" page for the boat manuals.
For Shilshole Overnight Charters:
- Overnight Charters out of Shilshole are required to be off of the boat by 5:00 pm on the last day of their charter.
- Please check the fuel level before you leave. If the boat is not full, head to the fuel dock to fuel up and ask them to charge it to Seattle Sailing Club.
- When you come back to refuel AFTER your charter, you are responsible for paying for the fuel.
- Pump-out the holding tank after your sail.
For Anacortes Overnight Charters:
- Overnight Charters out of Anacortes are required to be off of the boat by 3:00 pm on the last day of their charter. There is a $200 fee for returning after 3:00pm. Divers & cleaners are scheduled to come at 3:30pm.
- Complete the Anacortes Overnight section of this report.
- Check-in with SSC for slip information.
How to Use this Form:
- Complete the form in full. In the successful submission window, use the "Edit Your Response" link to resubmit the Post-Sail Check-list. You will also receive an email with a link to edit your response.
- Another option is to use a paper form and submit the report digitally once you are home after your sail.
Shilshole Bay Marina Information
SHILSHOLE FUEL DOCK PHONE NUMBER: (206)783-7555
HOURS (MEMORIAL DAY - LABOR DAY): 9AM - 6PM (PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM)
Full Name (First & Last Name)
Start Date of the Reservation
End Date of the Reservation
C&C 24 Patience
C&C 27 Beatrice
C&C 27 Blew Moon
C&C 27 Makai
C&C 27 PenDragon
Ericson 26 Leif
J/35c Dolce Vita
Hanse 342 Silver Girl
J/40 White Rabbit
C&C 115 Cu Na Mara
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Seattle Sailing Club.