2019 Professional Event Promoters Association: Shop Local For Good, LLC; Generation Entertainment Florida; & UnTamed Events, Inc.
VENDOR BENEFITS - A Shop Local For Good designed graphic promotion of your business participation in the event. Our promotional team's investment in showcasing your participation throughout our online & community networks.
Annual Festivals - - 2019 SummerFest For Good: Burger Battle Royal (July 20th: 4pm-9pm) - (Sunwest Park, Hudson) FEES: $75 Market Vendor & $100 Food Truck
- 2019 Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival (October 19th: 11am-4pm) - Venue TBA (Pasco County)FEES: $75 Market Vendor & $100 Food Truck
SUMMERFEST FOR GOOD: BURGER BATTLE ROYAL SPONSORSHIPS$500.00 ‘Business For Good’ & ‘Bash On The Beach’ Sponsors: 10’x10’ event staging throughout the food court & market; or 10’x’10’ event staging located inside the Generation Championship Wrestling set up; 3’x4’ sponsor banner showcased on the perimeter of sponsored area; business featured in Social Media promotions; clickable logo on event website
$350.00 Food Court / Cooling Tent Sponsors: 3’x4’ sponsor banner showcased on a dining tent or cooling station; business featured in Social Media promotions; logo on event website
$75 Gift Certificate Donation for Door Prize Baskets: business featured in Social Media promotions; logo on event website
OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS IS SIMPLE: - Vendor Inquiry Completed by vendor with vendor selecting all events & dates of interest.
- We will review each requested date/event for products/services conflicts with currently registered vendors for each date/event of interest. We will also review your Social Media account(s) for examples of your market set-up.
- Shop Local For Good will email each vendor with a list of all vendor requested dates that are available for their participation with the "Terms of Participation" attached that apply to each requested opportunity.
- Vendor MUST review the terms carefully, AND REPLY to the Shop Local For Good email with their agreement to abide by all terms or with ANY QUESTIONS they may have about the requirements of participation, AND they will specify all dates/events for which they wish to be invoiced.
PARTICIPATION IS NOT GUARANTEED WITHOUT COMPLETED PAYMENT & REGISTRATION.
- Once payment is completed by vendor, Shop Local For Good will design a specific promotion of vendor's business and will post promotion(s) to events as they are available.
We look forward to working with you in our community!