2020 Shop Local For Good Vendor Opportunities
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS INQUIRY FORM & add
to your email contacts to guarantee that you will receive all follow-up email updates about your interest in our festivals.
(PLEASE NOTE: We have a non-compete policy, and will lock in participation once registration & payment are received.)
VENDOR BUNDLE DISCOUNT AVAILABLE until December 15, 2019
~ Complete your registration for all 2020 festivals and SAVE 10% on your vendor fees!
VENDOR BENEFITS -
A Shop Local For Good designed graphic promotion of your business participation in the event.
Our promotional team's investment in showcasing your participation throughout our online & community networks.
Promotion of your business through our #FestivalBUKs campaigns that award our "fans" with vouchers to spend with their favorite vendors at each festival!
Annual Festivals -
- 2020 Summer Festival For Good at SunWest Park - June 20th (10am - 6pm)
- 2020 Florida Watermelon Festival at SunWest Park - July 25th (10am - 6pm)
- 2020 Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival (October 24th: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm) - SunWest Park, Hudson, FL
FESTIVAL VENDOR FEES:
MarketSpace For Good Vendors (Crafters, Cottage Food Vendors, Direct Sales) - $100
Shop Local For Good Showcase (Independently Owned Local Service Providers) - $150
Entree Food Truck - $150 flat fee
Drinks / Sweets Food Truck ~ $100 flat fee
BONUS PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITY for all registered vendors:
Donate an additional gift certificate for your business valued at a minimum of $25 to The Benevolution Foundation's Featured Door Prize Basket at each festival.
Additional features of your sponsorship of the featured door prize basket.
OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS IS SIMPLE:
- Festival Inquiry Completed by the vendor or interested sponsor.
- We will review each request for products/services conflicts with currently registered vendors/sponsors.
- Shop Local For Good will follow up with all inquiries, and include "Terms of Participation" for vendors/sponsors who are accepted.
- Vendor/Sponsor MUST review the terms carefully, AND REPLY to the Shop Local For Good email with their agreement to abide by all terms or with ANY QUESTIONS they may have about the requirements of participation.
PARTICIPATION IS NOT GUARANTEED WITHOUT COMPLETED PAYMENT & REGISTRATION.
- Once payment is completed by the participant, Shop Local For Good will design a specific promotion of the business and will begin promotion in the scheduled timeline.
We look forward to working with you in our community!
Text Message Updates about upcoming festival opportunities.
I prefer email communication exclusively.
Referral Code: (If none, please enter na)
Entree Food Truck
Sweet / Drink Vendor
MarketSpace For Good Vendor (Locally Handcrafted Products, Artists, Artisans, Direct Sales)
Shop Local For Good Showcase (Local Independently Owned Service Provider)
I want to SAVE 10% by completing my registration for the 2020 Festivals For Good Vendor Bundle!
2020 Summer Festival For Good at SunWest Park - June 20th (10am - 6pm)
2020 Florida Watermelon Festival at SunWest Park - July 25th (10am to 6pm)
2020 Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival (October 24th: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm) - SunWest Park, Hudson, FL
Please add me to the Shop Local For Good E-Newsletter for more opportunities in 2020!
I would like to donate an additional gift certificate for my business valued at a minimum of $25 to The Benevolution Foundation's Featured Door Prize Basket
Legal Name Of Business
Products that I wish to offer (Food vendors must submit menus for review)
Facebook Business Page
Instagram Account (N.A if not applicable)
I will promote my participation in the events throughout my social media networks, and to the supporters of my business by sharing all public promotions in which my business is "tagged" or showcased.
I understand that failure to comply with event terms will result in cancellation of any future participation with Shop Local For Good events, and that all fees are nonrefundable.
Future Event Date Interest
I'm interested in being placed on the Shop Local For Good "Vendor Insider" Event Announcement E-Newsletter for information about new opportunities in 2019
I'll follow the public announcements on the Shop Local For Good Facebook event page.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Shop Local For Good, LLC.