- Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at https://web3.ncaa.org/ECWR2/NCAA_EMS/NCAA.jsp
Students who intend to play NAIA athletics should register with the NAIA Eligibility Center by the end of junior year, but they can also register senior year if uncertain. The NAIA charges a $75 registration fee, which may be waived for qualifying students.
- Register with the NAIA Eligibility Center at http://www.playnaia.org/eligibility-center
2) After completing the online registration, students must then submit this transcript request form to have ETHS send official transcripts directly to the NCAA or NAIA Eligibility Center.
3) If a fee waiver for the Eligibility Center Registration is required, ETHS will submit the fee waiver after online registration and this form have been completed.
4) ACT/SAT scores must be sent directly from ACT or the College Board (SAT). During the ACT/SAT registration process you should enter the NCAA (#9999) or the NAIA (#9876) codes to indicate score the recipient, which is free during the test registration process. You can add the score recipient after you have registered so long as it is before the test date. You can have ACT or College Board send the scores (for an additional fee) after the official scores are released through www.actstudent.org or www.collegeboard.org.