Senior Quotes - SDHS 2017 Yearbook
The first 150 seniors to order a yearbook are eligible to submit a senior quote for the 2018 yearbook.
1. Quotes are limited to 100 characters including spaces.
2. No abbreviations, codes, or unclear or purposefully misspelled language.
3. No shout outs or mentions to specific people.
4. No acronyms, profanity, derogatory language. NO drug or alcohol related references.
5. All quotes are subject to review by yearbooks staff, the adviser, and school administrators.
6. Any quote that seems offensive or suspect in any way will not be accepted.
9. You must submit a signed yearbook quote form by Monday, February 20th, or your quote will not be included.
I have obtained the following approval signatures
You must obtain approval before submitting your quote below.
By clicking below, I agree to follow all guidelines above. I am aware that my quote can be rejected by yearbook if deemed inappropriate. I have given proper credit to the author of my quote.
Please type your quote below. Choose wisely. This quote will be connected with you forever...
Quotes are limited to 100 characters including spaces.
I have checked that my quote is accurate and spelled exactly as the original author did.
No. You must research the quote and verify accuracy.
Author of quote
If your quote is original text from you, write your name as the author. Make sure the author's name is spelled correctly. If the author is "anonymous" please research/google your quote to make sure it is actually "anonymous."
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Diego Unified School District.
Terms of Service