Presentation Proposal - 2020 Digital Learning Symposium - April 19-21, Vancouver
We will be accepting proposals until mid-November, 2019. Submissions will be reviewed by the committee and the program will be drafted in November. Submitters will be notified by November 16, 2019 on the status of their proposals. Lead presenters can register at the speaker rate, but only one per approved session.
We are seeking presentations and facilitated discussions that explore topics for digital learning including:
* Instructional strategies using digital learning (online or blended) at district, school, or individual student level;
* Assessment strategies using digital learning (online or blended) at district, school, or individual student level;
* Leadership strategies for sustainable digital learning;
* Policies for sustainable digital learning; and
* Research or evidence-based approaches to digital learning - both academic and action research.
Each topic can be addressed from multiple perspectives, including teacher, school leader, researcher, and policymaker. In particular, we encourage differing perspectives and welcome debate and panel discussion.
Please remember that sessions are for educational purposes only and not vehicles for commercial gain.
A projector, screen, and wireless internet access will be available throughout the symposium floors and rooms. Computer speakers are available, please specify in the form if you require them.
Please email us at info@CANeLearn.net with any questions or ideas you might wish to contribute that may not fit the collection format. The symposium is April 19 - 21, 2020 at Delta Hotels Burnaby Conference Centre (Vancouver) - parking is free.
More information can be found here:
BC Partners in Online Learning & Canadian eLearning Network
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service