ThinWorks Survey Questions:
1. How much weight are you looking to lose?
Less than 10 pounds
Over 70 pounds
2. What has worked for you in the past to lose weight? Select all that apply.
Commercial weight loss program like Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, MediFast, etc
Appetite suppressant medication
Nothing has worked!
3. How often do you exercise?
Two times or less per week
3-4 times per week
5-6 times per week
4. What types of exercise, if any, do you regularly do? Select all that apply.
Walking, running, or biking outdoors
Cardio at the gym
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training - Orange Theory, CrossFit, F45, etc)
Yoga or Pilates
5. Which of the following statements describe your eating habits during a typical day? Select all that apply.
I eat only healthy foods, with few exceptions
I eat mostly healthy foods, with some unhealthy items daily
I have alcoholic drinks daily
I regularly skip meals
I never skip meals
I eat snacks
I'm always busy so I eat whatever I have time for
6. How often do you fight cravings and hunger?
7. What times of the day do you struggle most with cravings or hunger?
Around breakfast time
Around lunch time
Around dinner time
Evenings or late night
8. Do you feel that your weight gain is more a result of overeating (quantity) or poor food choices (quality)?
Poor food choices
A combination of both
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service