Technology commercialization & government sponsorship in the U.S.
This is the registration form on Lecture & discussion of Alan Lee, a senior investment manager at Excell Partners, investing on behalf of New York State and University of Rochester into a large portfolio of startups.
The discussion will include:
- the review of the U.S. government involvement in technology commercialization;
- collaboration between private investments and government funding;
- how to turn scientists and engineers into entrepreneurs?
- how to understand the potential investors and communicate your startups ideas to them effectively?
- how do you value your invention?
Alan Lee has over 12 years of experience of venture investing. He leads team of analysts valuating early stage startups from universities across New York state, including University of Rochester, Cornell Universities and Syracuse University. The investment portfolio he manages covers diverse disciplines, including medical devices, biotech, advanced manufacturing and financial technologies.
Alan is born in China and received bachelor degree from State University of New York, at Binghamton and Master of Business Administration from University of Rochester.
The language: English
Address: Cosmonaut Komarov Avenue, Building 1, Building 8b (Коспонавта Комарова, дом 1, корпус 8б)
Kyiv, Ukraine 03058
Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NASU)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service