Participate in an upcoming Android Developer user study!
We’re currently scheduling participants for a study that takes place at the end of August. This is a 2-part study requiring participation in both sessions. Session 1 will require in-person participation on Google campus, while session 2 may be in-person (on Google campus) or remote.
Details of the study:
- Session 1 [August 21-30]
- The duration of this session will be 90 minutes
- This in an in-person 1-on-1 session
- You’ll receive a $200 gift card from Perks*, our incentives distributor, as a token of our appreciation
- Session 2 [September 3-6]
- The duration of the study is 60 minutes
- You may choose to attend this in-person or remotely
- You’ll receive a $175 gift card from Perks*, our incentives distributor, as a token of our appreciation
To participate you will need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Accept the terms of our Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Allow us to video and audio record the session
If you’re interested in participating, please complete the questionnaire below. We’ll be in touch directly to discuss details and set your appointment time.
Thank you for your time.
Preethi Srinivas, User Experience Researcher
Study contact: Alyssa Lucio
2041 Landings Dr,
Mountain View, CA 94043
If you have any questions about our usability studies visit:
**Please note that you won’t be compensated for responding to this questionnaire; you’ll receive a gratuity only if you actually attend a study session with Google.**
You were contacted by Google User Experience Research because you previously signed up at
to participate in our usability studies. If you no longer want to receive emails from Google User Experience Research you can unsubscribe at
At which Google office are you able to attend an in-person session? (please select all that apply)
I can attend an in-person session held in Mountain View, CA
I can attend an in-person session held in San Francisco, CA
I can attend an in-person session held in San Bruno, CA
None of the above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Google.com.
Privacy & Terms