SHAC Member Interest Form - Fall 2019
The Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) is a volunteer opportunity for students who are interested in promoting and improving the quality of healthcare for students at Cal State East Bay. We work together with staff and faculty of Student Health & Counseling Services (SHCS) on a variety of projects concerning health and wellness.
What do SHAC members do?
- Advise SHCS staff on improving health services for students
- Serve as student representatives on SHCS subcommittees
- Promote SHCS and encourage students to improve quality lifestyles for health through outreach and awareness
Why you should join SHAC:
- Obtain hands-on experience in a health care organization
- Seize opportunities to develop leadership skills and implement new programs
- Learn information about important health issues and career opportunities
- Get involved in programming and planning with Student Health & Counseling Services
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Tuesdays - Sept. 10th, Oct. 8th, Nov. 12th, Dec. 10th
Student Health & Counseling Services Conference Room
Available to attend all meetings, commit to subcommittee responsibilities, and assist with outreach
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service