Awarables' Sleep Interview
All responses are confidential. At no point will your individual details or responses ever be shared or disclosed.
Contact Phone Number
How important is your sleep to you?
Not so much
How well do you sleep?
1. When you cannot sleep, how do you describe it to yourself or others?
Labels you use to talk about your sleep (e.g., insomniac, light sleeper, I don't sleep well, might have apnea, want to sleep better etc)
2. Describe your PAIN/Problem with respect to sleep?
(Paragraph or essay describing events such as problems falling asleep, waking up etc, nighttime distress, daytime effects etc.)
3. What remedies have you tried to improve your sleep and what have the biggest challenges been in finding a solution to improve your sleep?
(e.g., medication - prescription/OTC, behavioral therapy, alternate therapy, sleep hygiene - exercise, reducing alcohol/caffeine, devices. Any problems with getting medical solutions and clinical process)
4. Have you discussed your sleep problems or had a sleep study?
Physician (Primary Care)?
Had a sleep study?
5. What resources (people, sites etc) do you trust for your information about Sleep? Where & what would you search for when you are looking for a solution to your problem?
6. Have you used manual diaries or “tech” (App, wearable) to monitor/improve your sleep? If so, what and how would you rate your satisfaction?
7. If possible, describe how you would want “tech” (wearable, app etc) to help you monitor/improve your sleep?
(Paragraph or Essay about SOLUTION)
8. Is there anyone else you know who struggles with sleep and interested in solutions? Friend, parent, child? (Name, contact info)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Awarables Inc..
Terms of Service