As we consider options for returning to school in the fall, we would like to seek input from our parent community. Please take a few moments to complete this brief survey. The health and safety of our students and staff is our primary focus. We will rely on the guidance provided by the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/guidance-for-schools.html
) and our local Health Department to make sure students and staff are safe when entering school buildings.
- cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched areas
- wearing masks during the school day and on buses
- promoting frequent hand washing
- providing hand sanitizer, as appropriate
- reducing the number of students/staff congregating as appropriate
- considering alternating schedules as appropriate
- reducing capacity on school buses as appropriate
As you answer these questions, please think about the input and ideas you have relating to going back to school in the Fall.
Your participation in this survey is voluntary and anonymous. If you wish to participate, please continue to the next section. If not, close this browser and exit the survey.
We value your input and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.