Bloomington Handmade Micro-Market 2019
The following are application questions to be involved in the Bloomington Handmade Mirco-Market and preceding mentorship sessions with the board of the Bloomington Handmade Market. Our goal with this Incubator series is to provide first-hand business knowledge to (art) students in order to help in the creation of their arts business.
If accepted, you will get:
- an email series consisting of four emails detailing the business of art, branding, production, marketing/outreach, and show prep/logistics (beginning Sept 16th)
- 90 minute round-robin meeting with the board of BHM on October 16th at 6pm
- 30 minutes one-on-one session with one of our board members scheduled before Oct 31
- FREE participation in Bloomington Handmade Market to sell your art on Nov 9th from 10-4 ( (we provide your space, lunch). You will be required to bring your artwork, your display, and a 6' table with covering. If you need to rent a table, you can do so for $10.
- follow up/critique via email after show
You will be expected to:
- show up to all off the above activities
- distribute 100 postcards and posters to 5 unique locations and document via social media
Applications are open from June 1 - Sept 1
You will be notified by Sept 16th of your acceptance.
Name and Business Name
Category/Medium of Art/Craft
Do you need to rent a table for $10?
no thank you
Website that shows your work - this can be a Facebook photo album, website, FB page, Instagram . . . etc
3-5 sentences that describe you and your business.
Social Media Accounts - please list here your social media accounts and handles (IG, Pinterest, FB, etc - for your BUSINESS or your ART, not personal pages)
What is your background with art / with business?
What are your aspirations as an artist?
Have you shown your work/sold your work before? If so, where and when?
What are you looking to learn from this experience?
Please email us with 3-5 images of your current line of work (that you might sell at the Handmade Market if accepted). Email to
with the subject line " Re: Micro Market Application (your name here)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service