This forum is open to voluntary and community groups, social enterprises and private organisations who work with children and young people in Harrow. The purpose of the Forum is to bring together these organisations to share best practices and up-to-date information which helps to keep children and young people safe.
- Get involved in partnership and multi-agency working
- Increase your safeguarding and child protection knowledge
- Enable a stronger voice for the sector to help resolve issues related to children and young people with regard to safeguarding
- Get updates on local and national protection and care issues for children, including new legislation, learning from case reviews and headlines
Date: Thursday, 7 December 2017
Time : 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
Venue: Committee Room 3, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XY
Cost: Free *
Call: 020 8861 5894
Are parking spaces available for blue badge holders? Yes
Is the venue wheelchair accessible? Yes
Is there an induction loop? No
Is there a lift? Yes
* no show on the day will be charged a £15 Admin fee if no notice is provided once booked on, please note 48 hours notice is required.