Entry Level Scholarship Application
I hereby certify by submitting this application that:
All my answers are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
I have read the Qualifications & Requirements.
I understand that incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.
* You must identify as female and be a current Active Fermenta member.
* Applications must be received by midnight of the deadline listed.
* Only one application per member per opportunity will be accepted.
* Members may only win once per scholarship category every 12 month period. Within 12 months, you are eligible to win multiple scholarships, as long as each scholarship is in a unique category. (The categories are: Entry Level, Continuing Education, Conferences/Certifications/Professional Memberships, and BIPOC.)
* Scholarships not used within 12 months of receipt will be forfeited.
* Recipients must provide feedback of the experience to Fermenta in the form of a written report, online blog, photo album, in-person presentation, or other mutually agreed upon format.
* Rights to publish such report and photographs of the winner are granted to Fermenta.
* Board Members and Scholarship Committee Members are ineligible to win.
* While looking at applications, members of the Scholarship Committee do not see the name of the applicant.
Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered. Scholarships are only open to Fermenta members who identify as female and are Active Members. Otherwise, age, race, financial need, and nonreceipt of a Fermenta scholarship opportunity are not conditions of eligibility for any award.
What is your full name?
Which scholarship are you applying for?
"All Things Fermentation" (Membership & $70 for purchase on web page)
Red Wine Aroma Sensory Kit
Hop Aroma Sensory Kit
Whiskey Aroma Sensory Kit
Are you an Active Member of Fermenta?
If you are not a Fermenta member, you are ineligible to apply for a Fermenta scholarship. To become a member, please visit
and click on Join Us.
Why did you select this opportunity?
Maximum 1000 characters. Please leave out any identifying names so that the scholarship applications can remain anonymous.
What benefits do you expect to gain from this opportunity?
Maximum 1000 characters.
Please list any relevant additional experience here, including employment, volunteer work, or craft beverage experience as part of a hobby or club.
Maximum 1000 characters. Please leave out any identifying company or employer names so that the scholarship applications can remain anonymous.
Phone number you'd prefer we use if we need to contact you.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of fermentamichigan.org.