The ECA Awards 2021 Application Portal
The ECA Awards’ Governing Council and Dr. Emmanuel C. Anadebe MBBS, MSc (Public Health) welcome you to The ECA Awards 2021 Application Portal. This portal will remain open until midday (12:00 WAT) on 26th February 2021.
Before you continue, you need an email address (If you don't have one, you can use that of your parents with their consent. This should be the same email address to be used in Section 1 and 2). Also, make sure you've gone through the 'Application Procedure' and other documents provided. If you haven't, please go back now and read through all the documents at
Do you know that the Founder of this award, Dr. Emmanuel C. Anadebe MBBS, MSc, AMRSPH was recognised in 2020 by 25B Club and Fando Health Management as 'Top 30 Young Nigerians Promoting the Reading Culture'?
Before you apply, make sure you have the following with you:
• Email address and mobile number. Where you don’t have one, consent must be gotten
to use your parents’. They must agree to respond and reply on time on your behalf.
• Full address, postal address, email address and phone number of your School.
• Scanned copy of your First Term Assessment Result with visible school stamps
(compulsory) and your student ID (if available). Clear mobile phone capture can be
• Your Letter of Motivation of not more than 150 words stating why you need this award
(This must be typed or copied into the space provided in this online form).
• Your Entry Essay of not more than 300 words (This must be typed or copied into the
space provided in this online form).
• For more information or complaint, email
• It takes between 5 – 10 mins to complete this online form.
All questions must be answered.
Are you in SS3?
(Note: You must be in SS3 to be eligible.)
Are you 15 years old or above?
(Note: You must be at least 15 years old at the time of application.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service