Bicycle Habitat Women's Cycling - Mountain Bike Ride Waiver - 10/29/17
Bicycle Habitat Women's Cycling sign-up form and waiver for NYCMTB Highbridge XC race pre-ride on 10/29/17!
Meet at 9:45am for 10am rollout. Location:
We will be pre-riding the beginner and intermediate/advanced course prior to the race. Come for the pre-ride and stay for the race! Participating and cheering are both equally awesome.
Sign up is required before arriving to the ride.
Please note the following:
- Basic knowledge of how to ride off-road is required for this ride (shifting, braking, etc.).
- Come prepared to ride with bike in good working condition.
- Helmets are required. No exceptions.
- Protective eyewear, long finger gloves, and knee/elbow/shin pads recommended.
Agreement assuming all risks and releasing liability.
1) That I am competent to perform a safety check, and will personally perform a safety check of the bicycle(s) I will ride prior to riding them.
2) That I am competent to safely ride a bicycle with Bicycle Habitat, Art of Cycling LLC, and Kristen Phillips, and will observe safe riding practices and obey all laws.
3) That I will wear all appropriate safety equipment at all times, including a bicycle helmet.
4) That bicycling is inherently dangerous, presenting a great number of risks, such as the risk of falling, colliding with other riders, encountering hidden obstacles or varying terrain, or the risk of injury from any failure of the bicycle or any of its components.
5) That I freely and expressly accept all risks associated with bicycling, including all risks of injury or death.
ON MY OWN BEHALF, AND ON THE BEHALF OF MY HEIRS, ASSIGNS, AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, I HEREBY FULLY AND FOREVER DISCHARGE AND RELEASE BICYCLE HABITAT, AND THEIR RETAILERS, INCLUDING BICYCLE HABITAT RIDE LEADERS, ART OF CYCLING LLC, VENDORS, SUPPLIERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, VOLUNTEERS, INSTRUCTORS, INSURERS, AND ALL OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITIES, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM MY PARTICIPATION IN GROUP RIDES, CLINICS, AND/OR USE OF A DEMONSTRATION BICYCLE.
I expressly agree that the foregoing agreement shall be construed to provide the parties being released with the broadest relief possible. If any portion is held invalid, the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, and any litigation between the parties shall be filed in the Municipal or Superior Court of the County of New York.
Your name (first and last)
Relative mtb experience level
Your phone number
Emergency contact name
Emergency contact phone number
Will you be participating in the race?
11:30AM - XC Race Advanced
12:15PM - XC Race Intermediate
12:45PM - XC Race Beginner
I'm just coming for the pre-ride
Make/Model of your bike
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service