ACC Fire Academy Application
This application must be completed in one sitting; you cannot save it and return later. Allow 10-15 minutes to complete the application.
You will need the following information and documents, if applicable to you:
- ACCEid, if known (if you are a current or former ACC student)
- Dates of any EMT classes taken
- Texas DSHS license number or National Registry certification number, if applicable
- Contact information for any volunteer fire department with which you currently are, or have been, affiliated
- Contact information for any sponsoring agency or department (other than military), if applicable
Austin Community College pledges to provide equal educational opportunity for all students and prospective students with regard to recruitment, admissions, financial aid, instructional programs, student services, and all other programs and services of the College. Discrimination on any grounds listed in Policy F-2 (B) is forbidden.
City, State and Zip Code
Phone Contact Number(s)
Please list any numbers that you would like us to use to contact you (home, cell, message)
We notify accepted applicants by email. Please ensure that you regularly check the email address that you provide. We are not responsible for email that is not checked or that is sent to an incorrect address.
ACC Student ID
An ACC ID is not required to apply to the Academy, but applicants are encouraged to complete the ACC admissions process and obtain an ACCeID as soon as possible.
I do not have an ACC ID
I have an ACC ID, but I do not remember the number
I have an ACC ID (please enter ID# below under "Other")
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Austin Community College.
Terms of Service