Elementary Parent Survey/Feedback Remote Learning Covid-19
We'd like to thank you for your support during the emergency "remote learning" situation we found ourselves in so abruptly this spring. It is likely that "re-entering" schooling next fall may include new structures and procedures, too. If, and when, we need to provide support for remote learning again, we want to ensure it is effective, supports students' academic progress, and meets the needs of families.
Please share your views to assist us in that planning. Please complete this survey no later than Friday, June 19, 2020. Thank you in advance for completing this survey!
1. What worked well for your family during this time of remote learning?
2. What was challenging for your family in regards to remote learning?
3. What support would you like to see continued or provided additionally by the school to either engage your student in learning opportunities, or help you as you work with your student at home?
5. How accessible was a device (laptop or tablet) for your family during remote learning?
6. How accessible was the internet for your family during remote learning?
Is there anything else we should know about your child's ability to access a device or the internet?
7. Which of the following learning opportunities were most valuable for your student? (check all that apply)
Science or SS Integrated Projects
Online Learning Platforms (DreamBox, Lexia, Espark)
Teacher provided materials through email or classroom platforms (like SeeSaw, Class Dojo, or Google Classroom)
8. What measures or protocols do you feel will be important for us to keep in mind to ensure the safety of your student in the Fall?
9.Is there anything else you would like for us to know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of RSU38 Maranacook Schools.