Wildflower Festival Vendor Application
A Spring Art and Nature Festival hosted by the Beech Fork State Park Foundation
Date: May 4, 2019
Event Address: Beech Fork State Park, 5601 Long Branch Road, Barboursville, WV 25504
Contact us at
Please select which type of vendor you are.
Farmer's Market Vendor
Please specify examples of items you will be selling or activities you will be hosting.
Have you been a vendor at Heron Fest or any other event at Beech Fork State Park before?
Will you need electricity? Electricity options are very limited and are not guaranteed.
I will supply my own electric with a generator.
What type of setup will you have for your designated space?
Pop Up Canopy
Please attach photo(s) of your set up (if available).
Please attach image(s) of the items you will be selling.
Before submitting your application, consider a few things:
1. The vendor fee is non-refundable. Vendor fees support all festival activities. Make sure you intend to follow through with your participation in our festival.
2. The event is rain or shine.
3. Have you read the Vendor Information Packet and agree to follow our guidelines and rules?
4. Once your application is submitted, it is emailed to our festival planning board for consideration. If you are approved, you will be notified BY EMAIL. Not everyone who submits an application will be approved unfortunately.
5. After receiving your invitation and acceptance email, your final step is to pay the vendor fee as soon as possible. We will EMAIL you an invoice you may pay online. Be sure to keep an eye out for emails from
. After your fee is paid, you are confirmed as a Wildflower Vendor and will be listed in our vendor directory on our website.
I have read our guidelines and rule and are in agreement with them. Initial below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service