CETL presents Fall 2017 schedule. Monday Morning Mentor delivers popular 20-Minute Mentoring online sessions each week. It's a great way for staff and faculty to kick off the work week. In a compact format designed for busy schedules, the sessions will deliver focused, fact-filled examinations of issues important to faculty and staff. Those include:
• Student engagement
• Teaching and learning
• Teaching online
• Assessment and learning goals
• Classroom management
• Legal concerns
• Physical/mental/emotional health
Here’s how the Monday Morning Mentor series will work:
Each program is available online starting at 9 a.m. Central time on Mondays using your internet browser.
• Register for the session(s) you would like to view. (See 20 Minute Mentor Schedule)
• You will receive an email that will include access instructions for each week’s session.
• The session is available for a full week for on-demand viewing.
• Watch them individually or as a group.
• Use the topics to lead College/Departmental meetings.
Please register below for the session(s) you would like to access.
**All sessions are available for viewing for 1 week.**