Summer School 2020
Dear applicant, as we have increased the number of courses on offer this year the application form is longer than usual and is likely to take you between 10 and 15 minutes to complete. You cannot save your entry as you work your way through the form and need to complete it in one sitting, you will not be timed out.
Please read all the information thoroughly as this is an application process. You will be informed of the outcome of your application by email within 10 working days of submitting the form and will be invoiced for the amount due for your attendance when your place has been confirmed by a member of our team via email.
You may not need to complete all sections of this form but please read through all the sections making sure you have answered all questions relevant to your chosen course(s).
Early Bird applications: Sunday 26 April 2020
Applications close: Wednesday 15 July 2020
Online learning & pre-requisites
To attend any of the courses listed below you will be required to complete an online learning programme or demonstrate significant experience in that given area of your work. If you select any of the courses below its important that you complete Section 3.
1. Safe and effective warm up and cool down with Charlotte Tomlinson
2. Improving your teaching skills for community dance practice with Geraldine Hurl
3. Introduction to dance and dementia with Diane Amans
4. Introduction to dance for people with Parkinson’s presented by the Dance for Parkinson’s Partnership UK at People Dancing and English National Ballet
5. Dance with older people practice sharing day facilitated by Diane Amans
6. Early Years Dance Network practice sharing day facilitated by Liz Clark
7. Dance for people living with Parkinson’s practice sharing day facilitated by Cheryl McChesney.
NOTE TO ALL PRACTICE SHARING DAY APPLICANTS
If you are applying to attend a practice sharing day as a mentored contributor you will be asked to fill in a separate application form. The link for these forms will be given in Section 4 and again once you have submitted your application. Please copy and paste the link to your browser or save the link somewhere safe so that after you have completed this application form you can go and complete the sharing day contributor application. If you do not wish to contribute but want to attend the network sharing days you only need to complete this application form.
If you have any queries or issues whilst completing this form please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of the People Dancing team on 0116 253 3453 or send email enquiries to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service