Lean Manufacturing Practitioner - Registration Form
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner will develop an individual’s capability to contribute to an organization’s lean transformation. Participants will learn key concepts of technical lean tools through hands – on experience at participating host locations.
Class will meet on Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Dates (2020): February 6, 13, 20, and 27
March 12, 19, 26
Location: Day 1 will be held at
Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center
Northern Lower Office
2600 Aero Park Dr. Ste. 115
Traverse City, MI 49686
* Remaining dates will be held at participating company facilities
* Participants will receive hands on active learning training applying Lean tools and principles such as
- Lean Manufacturing Simulation
- 5S Workplace Organization
- Standard Work
- Kanban and Pull Production
- Problem Solving
Cost: $1,500 per person
First and Last Name
Billing Information (company address)
Billing Contact (name & phone)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Northwestern Michigan College.