Remote Oratory Coaching: Faculty Request Form
ASYNCHRONOUS COACHING: Thanks to video annotation software (and a timely grant from the DLA!), we are now able to give feedback remotely. No, it’s not face-to-face, but students who submit a video and receive back our comments will find several advantages over classroom coaching:
• more extensive and detailed feedback
• comments linked to specific moments in the presentation (see below)
• the option to focus separately on physical or vocal expressivity
• an objective, audience perspective on their presentation
• the chance to revisit feedback anytime
And because we can now develop our comments in teams, we’re able to refine our feedback and reflect on it over time.
REAL-TIME ZOOM COACHING: We also offer online workshops and individual private sessions. Just like the pre-COVID days, only not contagious!
To request coaching, or information, simply complete and submit this form. For workshop requests, please submit this form with your preferences at least 3 weeks prior to the requested workshop date. We'll be in touch!