Details of the contest are as follows:
Date: 16 February 2019Time: 2:00pm (Registration commences at 1.00pm; please arrive early to avoid disappointment)Venue: Main Atrium, 1 Mont Kiara
Prizes:Champion: RM300 worth of prizes1st Runner-up: RM200 worth of prizes2nd Runner-up: RM100 worth of prizes Consolation Winners: RM50 worth of prizes x 5
Additionally, join us for some excited activities at 1 Mont Kiara on the same day!
12:00pm Beat City Performance 1:00pm Sand Art Workshop 2:00pm Couple Bear Mascot Meet & Greet 3:00pm RJVN Dance Workshop & Performance 4:00pm Balloon Clown Walkabout
Rules & Regulations for the 1MK CNY Best Dressed Contest:1. This competition is open to individual participants only. There will not be a group category for this.
2. This competition is open to all children regardless of race, ethnicity, or nationality, aged 12 and below as of 1 January 2019.
3. Participants’ attire must adhere to this year's Chinese New Year theme, "Golden Prosperity".
4. Participants are expected to keep their costumes at a respectful and tasteful level. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant that they deem to have dressed inappropriately for this family-friendly competition.
5. There will be ONE (1) Round in this competition where participants are required to introduce themselves and perform a simple catwalk.
6. Participants will be judged based on the following criteria: (i) Self-introduction (“Do they articulate themselves well? Are they lively?”) – 20%(ii) Costume (“Is it aesthetically pleasing? Does it match the theme?”) – 40%(iii) Appearance (“Are they well-groomed? Do they look presentable?”) – 20%(iv) Catwalk (“Are there any creative poses? Do they walk confidently?”) – 20%
7. Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence on scoring will be entertained.
8. These Rules & Regulations are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
Note: The Organiser(s) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at the event without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. The Organiser(s) may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by it including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian.
Any person attending the event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organiser(s).