Instructions on how to complete this questionnaire:
Begin completing this form and hit "SUBMIT" to save your changes. You will receive a LINK on your EMAIL which will allow you to EDIT YOUR ANSWERS AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT until the deadline.
You will need to complete this application (and supporting documents) in ENGLISH as it will be examined by a Greek and foreign selection committee.
Before you begin, we suggest you first prepare the following questions offline which you will be asked to fill in on this questionnaire:
- Business ideaShortly describe your business idea. (Try to keep it under 250 characters)
- Profile Please provide us with information about yourself (background, skills and/or professional experience) and your role in your business idea / team / company. If you are a team, please answer the above questions for each member.
- Product / Service What is the final product or service you will deliver? At what stage is your product / service (concept-idea / research / pilot version / market)? Does it make use of any technology? What specific need / gap in the market / problem does or will it address?
- Innovation and/or Competitive advantageWhat is innovative about your product / service? E.g. Our innovation lies in our business model and our method of production. What is your greatest competitive advantage that will make your business sustainable on the long term versus your competition? Do you know your competition and how you differ?
- MarketWhich is your target market? How big is it? What needs does your product / service satisfy? E.g. 'We address the tourism and activities market, which has a total size of 150 billion euros globally and we satisfy the need for guided tours in outdoor spaces.'
Some additional information regarding your contact details (email address, telephone, team names etc), and your needs in participating at Orange Grove Patras will also be asked at the beginning and end of this questionnaire.
Please note that at the end of this questionnaire you will also have the opportunity to upload your (and your team members', if applicable) CV and your project idea's Business Model Canvas. This is OPTIONAL but we advise you to provide these documents, as they will offer us a better overview of your project (and will be a great exercise for you too!). To download the Canvas go to: http://bit.ly/Download_Canvas. The business model canvas serves as a full map of your business. Find out more on how to complete it here: http://bit.ly/Canvas_Explained.
The applications will be open throughout the summer and part of September. Exact deadline date will be announced in September. The earlier you submit your application, even in draft form, the better, as this will allow us to help you with possible questions you may have.
This questionnaire is confidential. Please note that it will be shared with members of the Orange Grove team and our selection committee. For info and questions contact Alexandra Sarma: +30 6942 941 886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you provide us with the email address you want Orange Grove to use when communicating with you.
NOTICE: Participation to Orange Grove Patras requires the geographical proximity or travel commitment of the participants to Patras in order to fully take advantage of the OGP services.