Cafe Barnabas Paid Internship Application
THANK YOU for all your hard work as a Cafe Barnabas volunteer. Our volunteers are truly the magic behind the fun, energetic culture of the Cafe. We're excited your considering a paid internship! As an intern, you'll not only receive all the same great volunteer benefits but will also earn $7.50 / hr while working in the cafe during your internship season. A cafe internship is 6 months long and would be considered seasonal employment as there is a beginning and end date. You would receive a W-2. (Ask your guardian)
1) $7.50 hourly
2) Must be min. 15 years old
3) Min. of 6 month of active volunteer experience
A Cafe Barnabas Missionary will guide you through your internship by challenging you to follow through on these requirements and providing encouragement. These 5 points are requirements necessary to maintain your internship with Cafe Barnabas.
1) Min. 2 shifts monthly
2) Financial Mentorship - 4-5 meetings with financial mentor
3) Academic Standard - Maintain min. B - average
4) Physical Activity - min. 1 physical activity weekly (ex: walking, a sport, etc.)
5) Emotional Mentorship - Attend weekly religious youth activities at a Cafe Barnabas partner church or organization.