Adopteen Leadership Committee Application
Thank you for your interest in applying for our 2020 Leadership Committee. Adopteen Camp-Conferences cannot exist nor function without passionate and hardworking people like you!
Application Deadline: Friday, March 13th, by 4:30 PM MST
This application has 5 sections and will need to be submitted in one sitting -- Sections 2 and 3 may not be applicable to everyone.
Section 1: Applicant Information
Section 2: Participation History
Section 3: Previous Adopteen Leadership Roles
Section 4: References (2 personal and 1 professional
Section 5: It is recommended that you prepare your responses on a separate document prior to starting this section. You can then copy and paste your answers into each field.
Short Essay Questions (Section 5):
- Why do you want to serve on the Adopteen Camp-Conference Leadership Committee?
- A camper is being disruptive during an activity/workshop. What do you do?
- What might be the most difficult aspect of being a leader at a Camp-Conference?
- It's important for leaders to build strong and trusting relationships with their campers. How do you plan on approaching your campers to form these bonds?
- If you could give a TedTalk on any subject, what would it be and why?
- Which meme, Vine, Tik Tok, or emoji (one or many) best describes your personality?
Date of Birth
Phone Number (ex: 123-456-7890)
Which conference are you applying to?
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service