2. Guests, including children, may enter the garden if they comply with the rules and regulations stated here. I am responsible for and will supervise my guest (including children).
3. I will not apply any pesticides in the garden without the approval of the Civic Works' garden/farm manager.
4. I will not take food or plants from other gardener's plots or the farm without permission.
5. I will not use profane or offensive language in the garden. I forfeit my right to sue the owner of the property, Civic Works' Real Food Farm.
1. My use of this garden is at the sole discretion of the Civic Works' Real Food Farm Perlman Place Community Garden. I agree to abide by its policies and practices.
2. The fee for the use of the garden is free for all Baltimore City residents.
3. Once assigned plot, O will cultivate and plant it within a month. I will not leave my plot unmaintained or unused for any period of 6 weeks or longer. If I neglect my plot for 4 weeks or longer, I lose rights to my plot.
4. My plot is (__x__) feet. I will not expand my plot beyond its measure or into others. I will keep all my plants within the limits of my plot and will not allow any plants to grow more than 6 feet high.
5. I will keep my plot weeded and the surrounding areas clean and neat. I will not leave personal belongings at the garden.
I understand I am responsible for my own personal safety, belongings, equipment and automobile while working on Civic Works projects. I acknowledge that I am physically able to do the work associated with this project. I agree that I will only perform volunteer activities that I am comfortable doing.
I release all liability and responsibility from and will not take action against Civic Works, any of its directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates, partners or successors or the owners and/or developersof any property I access to perform this volunteer work because of any accident, injury, propertydamage, expenses, losses or damages which I might experience due to my involvement with thisvolunteer activity.
In case of emergency, accident or illness, I give my permission to be treated by a professional medicalperson and be admitted to a hospital, if necessary. I agree to be responsible for all of my own medicalexpenses.
I give permission to have photos or videos taken during the volunteer activity and published with myname for publicity purposes without compensation. I understand that the information I fill out belowwill not be shared with outside organizations and may be used to inform me about Civic Worksactivities and volunteer opportunities.
By clicking "yes" below I confirm that I have read the above statement, I understand it and I fully accept itsterms. (If there are terms you do not accept, alter them to your approval and sign below). If using anelectronic signature: I understand that execution of this waiver using the electronic signature option isbinding upon me.