ON HOLD - Please do not complete
Due to recent advice from government and ongoing ambiguity around future travel restrictions we are putting the applications for the festival on hold.

We will still have the festival this year but it is likely we will have to shift the date and reopen applications further down the line to suit.

If you have already paid and are not able to make the new date or would like a refund please get in touch at:

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy