Trainer: Derek O’Reilly (Carmichael Centre)
Date: Wednesday, 24th February 2021
Time: 7.00 - 9.00pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
This is a practical workshop covering the purpose of meetings. Learn how to deal with challenging behaviour; draw up agendas; make decisions; take the minutes. It also covers summarising skills, formats, layout and presentation of minutes.
Aims of training:
- Understand the elements of effective meetings
- Manage challenging behaviour at meetings
- Keep meetings focused and productive
- Produce effective agendas
- Produce accurate, brief and clear minutes
- Understand good practice in minute-taking
- Understand the importance of agendas and minute
For any questions please contact us at
or 087 455 7945.
Name of participant
Name of PPN group/ association/ club/ organisation
Is there anything you specifically want this training to cover?
Data protection information
All personal information provided in this form will be deleted within 30 days of the training session taking place. When you attend the training we will retain a record of your attendance and your contact information on our Salesforce database. More information about this is at at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service