HermitLite server application
Read everything carefully, and fill out this form completely to be considered for HermitLite whitelist. (We check applications Every Day and respond right Away. Please check your email Junk-Spam folders if you do not get a response right away.) Thank You and good luck! -We look forward to building with you!
1) Be respectful and courteous. No griefing, stealing, or causing other mayhem. (Pranks are okay, but claim your prank so it is not accidentally taken as griefing or something malicious)
2) Do not argue with staff. This does not mean you cannot disagree, but when staff has rendered a decision you are not allowed to engage in an argument with them over discord or in game chat. If you wish to dispute a ruling follow the appeals process.
3) No basing, storing items (except for build process materials), camping, PVP, or disrupting community areas. These include but are not limited to Shopping district, Spawn, Nether Hub, and Patron Shrine.
4) No PVP without player consent. Even if a player angers you, PVP is only allowed if all parties have agreed. If you are participating in a server game that involves PVP this is considered consent. PVP on community areas is still forbidden even with consent keep PVP to designated areas and in the open wild world.
5) Respect other players builds. If a player is clearly building their base in a specific biome, for example a mesa, do not mine out their area cause you need terracotta.
6) No hacks, x-ray, or cheats. This does not include auto clickers to AFK fish or AFK mob farm, these are okay. Auto clickers are not okay in PVP. Any program used to cheat, or exploit used to gain advantage is against the rules.
7) No item duping. Exception TNT duping for use in auto miners and quarry machines is okay. No other duping is allowed.
8) Limit zero tick, cramming farms, and lag proof as much as possible. Redstone machines, and awesome farms are awesome and we love them. Please do your best to give them on/off switches and keep them as lag proof as possible so we all get to enjoy a good low lag experience.
9) Give your neighbors space. If you see a player has clearly began to setup their base in an area you were interested in either move your location as they already claimed it, or ask them if they mind you being a close neighbor.
10) If you are producing video or other recorded content on the server, obtain permission from others before showing their builds, recording them, or putting them in your content. Some players have no interest.
11) Keep chat generally clean. Avoid vulgarity, No cursing, racial slurs, sexually explicit comments, or other offensive talk. Avoid religion and political discussions.
12) We are all friends here! This is hermit survival we help each other and play together. This doesn't mean everything you want is given to you, you still have to build your own survival, but interacting with your fellow players is key to success and the goal is for us all to have loads and loads of fun!
I have read and understand the HermitLite Rules section.
Shopping District Rules
The following outlines the rules and process for purchasing and opening your own shop in the shopping district.
1) Head to the shopping district and locate one of 4 purchase stations, each has a lectern, 2 anvils, 2 barrels, and is marked with a HermitLite banner.
2) Shop parcels are sold in 11x11 chunks (or 121 blocks for odd shaped plots) for 1 Diamond Block per parcel.
3) Use the provided anvils to rename diamond blocks for each parcel you wish to buy as follows, CHARACTER NAME - SHOP NAME. Then place the diamond blocks in one of the barrels.
4) Build your shop! Make sure you designate your shop borders nicely so others do not accidentally build over or in area you have for your shop.
5) Label your shop with a sign that has shop name and your name so it is easily identified.
6) Remember all space you use x and z counts to your block limit. (y space is limitless). This includes landscaping around your shop to make it look nice as well.
7) After your shop is done the server Steward will inspect your plot to make sure it is sized properly and you're all set. In the event your shop is too large or violates some other rule you will be contacted by a mod on the issue and how to fix it. If your parcel is good the Steward will place the diamond blocks you paid for your shop on the diamond shrine!
8) Leave space between builds. Don't put your plot right on top of another players plot or right against their shop.
9) no building withing 10 blocks of the Diamond shrine community area.
10) Shops must have a certain amount of polish and design to them. This doesn't mean no dirt huts, it does however mean it better be a really really nice dirt hut. The server Steward can issue notices that a shop needs to be visually updated, or risk being auctioned off to a new owner for renovation.
11) Do not build a shop you cannot maintain or keep stocked. If you buy a shop keep in good working order, if you cannot keep it stocked with what you originally intended to sell feel free to change up what your shop offers. Shops that sit unstocked for 2 weeks in a row, or that have frequent excessive outage periods can be issued notice of potential auction.
12) No vulgar, or inappropriate builds.
13) No selling off a parcel for more than you paid for the parcel. If you buy a plot and wish to sell to a new owner you are not permitted to profit on the land space. What you sell the building and it's contents for is up to you and the buyer. If it is clear wealthier players are trying to profiteer off land flipping it will result in ban, no questions asked. This is just not a cool thing to do.
14) Renting out space, subletting, and micro markets are allowed. Rules for your rental prices etc must be clearly marked. Note renting space from another player is NOT overseen by moderators and staff, it is between you as responsible players. Staff will not refund rents if someone leaves the server, or if the person you rent from shuts down their shop. That is the risk you take renting from another player to get a cheaper 'shop' in the shopping district. That said intentional swindling or other acts by a player to rip off another fall under violation of server rules and will be dealt with accordingly.
15) No building shops outside of the shopping district. If you want to trade with other players that is obviously fine but do so openly. No setting up markets to shortcut the server shopping district or to avoid having to buy plots on the mooshroom island.
I have read and understand the Shopping District Rules section.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service