CONjuration 2020 Panel, Activity & Performance Submissions
Hello Panelist, Activity & Performance Host Hopefuls!
Please fill out this form if you would like to have the chance to run a panel, activity or performance at CONjuration 2020.
Be sure to keep in mind the following things to increase your chances of being chosen:
- Put effort into your application. Make sure you have a clear idea in your head of what you want your panel, activity or performance to be. This is a competitive process, we will not accept panels, activities or performances where the concept is not clearly evident. This process is NOT first come first serve, so take your time. The more effort you put into this stage, the more you will shine above the rest of the competition.
- We are seeking organizers who can fill 45 minutes (unless otherwise approved by Angela or Chris Seckinger) with energetic, intelligent, and fascinating content that our audience will find relevant to the magical/fantasy genre and culture. Your proposal should explain how you would involve the audience if your panel, activity or performance is selected.
- By filling out this form, you are agreeing to be the Head Panelist / Speaker/Activity Host, if chosen. Please do not fill out this form for someone else.
- If accepted, you MUST participate in at least 3 panels (either of your own creation or panels created by others) to receive a complimentary 3-day badge to CONjuration '19. Or, significant performance, to be approved. If you are participating in less than 3 panels, or your performance is not considered "qualified" for a free badge, you must purchase a ticket/badge to attend.
- Complimentary badges are limited to 6 per group. If you have more than 6 participants in your panel/activity/performance, you must purchase additional Group badges (which will be offered at a discount, once approved).
- This submission form will close on September 1, 2020, at midnight. After that date we will not be accepting any new submissions. The Panel team will send out all decisions by October 1, 2020. You may receive correspondence from us prior to that date if we need more information from you. Please be sure to check your email often.
- Make sure you have filled out everything to the best of your ability before hitting submit below! We absolutely need very clear communication on what type of equipment you need to present your panel or programming and your availability.
If you have any questions please email
and be sure to
Thanks again for your interest in participating in CONjuration and good luck!
First & Last Name
What type of panel or activity are you envisioning?
Please select if this is a class, lecture, round table, presentation, interactive group participation
Panel with Audience Interactivity
Round Table Discussion
Lecture with Audience Q&A at end
Game Show, Quiz/Trivia
Talent (magician, improv, dance, etc...)
What is the title of this new panel, activity or performance?
Be sure to make your title catchy but also very descriptive.
Describe the Panel/Activity or Performance
Please be as detailed as possible and explain in detail what your panel/activity is about as if you are writing it for the program guide..
Have you Paneled or Performed at CONjuration before?
Yes, I have been a panelist at CONjuration before.
No, I haven't been a panelist/performer at CONjuration before.
How do you plan to have the audience participate?
If you have previous experience, please describe here.
Include the event, the activity, your area of expertise, etc...so we fully understand your experience.
Please specify dates and times you ARE NOT able to participate during the weekend of this event
In order to plan your participation time, we need as much detail about your specific availability as possible and any notes on when you would not be available or what you want to make sure you can attend:
How much TIME do you need? Standard panel/activity times are 45 minutes. Is 45 minutes for the duration of your panel and/or performance enough for you?
We provide 45 minute intervals for every schedule block (15 mins in between for transitions) if you need more event/performance time, that must be documented here.
Yes, the standard 45 minute panel/event time is acceptable.
No, I need more than 45 minutes for my panel/activity time. If no, you must use "Other" box below to describe how much time and why.
Standard set-up and break down times are 15 minutes before and after your scheduled panel/performance time. Is 15 minutes for set up and break-down ENOUGH for you?
We provide 15 minute intervals between every 45 min. panel for the panelists both coming and going to prepare. THIS INFO IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR OUR SCHEDULING. If you need more set-up or break-down time that MUST be documented here.
Yes, the standard 15 minute set up time is acceptable..
No, I need more time than 15 mins for set up. If no, you must complete "Other" box below to describe how much time and why.
Will you need a Projector/screen, mics or any other A/V or technical equipment?
Please describe (projector, screen, PA, mic, etc...).Keep in mind, CONjuration must pay for this equipment. If you DO NOT give us notice of needed equpiment - even for PROJECTORS, we will not be able to provide the equipment. If you can bring your own, that is even better. CONjuration will not be providing computers/laptops.
No, I will not need visual aids such as projector, screen, sound, mics or other ways to hook up a computer or other visual tools for my panel/activity.
Yes, I will need visual or sound equipment. If yes, you must use "Other" box below to describe that equipment.
Yes, but I will bring my own.
Name your additional panelists (each of you must do 3 panels (or 2.25 hours live performance) to receive a FREE badge so putting their name here does NOT guarantee a badge.
Please list the names, fandom/nick names, and emails for all additional confirmed panelists. Include each new name on a different line. Please communicate with your panelists to make sure you only submit your panel idea once.
Please read and affirm the following statements:
I verify that all information provided in this submission form is correct and complete to the best of my ability.
I assert that, at this current point in time, I intend to attend CONjuration 2020. If this changes I will find a suitable replacement for myself or let the CONjuration Events team know immediately.
I agree to meet all deadlines set by the CONjuration Events team. Failure to do so may result in the removal of the panel or activity from the selection process or from the convention schedule.
I understand that all panels/performances/events have the chance of being recorded and I consent to having my likeness recorded in media to be distributed by CONjuration at their discretion. Unless, otherwise arranged.
I will inform all potential participants I invite to be part of this panel, event or performance, of all information included in this form as well as information passed on to me in the future.
I understand that my panel/activity/performance at CONjuration is not a platform for personal views on politics, religioun or social issues
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service