Thank you for your interest in the Ambassador Program. This special program enables us to make yoga accessible to those who are wealthier in energy than they are in dollars! Please take a moment to read through these quick FAQ's about the program before submitting your application, to determine if the program is right for you.
A Moksha Ambassador :
- Is a committed yogi who strives to live Moksha's 7 Pillars both on and off the mat.
- Has an existing passionate and committed yoga practice at Moksha Yoga Nanaimo (has at least completed the Intro Month Pass).
- Has a grounded schedule that allows them to fully commit to one 4 hour shift per week for a minimum of 4 months.
- Is a strong self-starter and great at working efficiently both as an individual and in a team.
- Embraces studio maintenance as "Seva", the sanskrit word for Selfless Service and views the role of cleaning studio space, change rooms (scrubbing toilets!) and reception duties as an important opportunity to give selflessly to the yoga community.
If you are currently looking for a job, working out a school schedule or have other such uncertainties in your schedule, please apply only once you’re schedule is solidified and you are able to confidently commit to a shift. Please consider honestly if this commitment will enhance your life balance.
If you feel that you are the next best ambassador to come along, please complete the application form below! Using the below availability template, please indicate with a check mark, the time slots that you could genuinely commit to every week.